1 min on foot from Kodaiji Temple! 3 min on foot from Gion
Yasaka Shrine! This shop, which contains the venerable Basho Hall, is built in a Kyoto-style townhouse along cobblestone streets,
making it the perfect place to experience Kyoto, opened December 25, 2017!!
How to search in Google Maps
Rental Kimono Okamoto ○○ Shop
Okamoto Japanese Wear
*Copy and paste the following shop name into Google Maps.
Rental Kimono Okamoto
Yasaka Jinja Shop
Nearest bus stop is Kiyomizu-dori
- Go out from the Central Exit to Bus Stop D2,
then take Route 206 to Gion. 5 min on foot.
- Go out from the Central Exit to Bus Stop D1,
then take Express Route 100 (Rakusai Bus) to Gion. 5 min on foot.
- Take Exit 4 and head to Route 80 at Gojo Keihan-Mae bus stop,
then get off at Gion. 5 min on foot.
- Take Exit 7 and head to Route 207 at Shijo-Keihan-mae bus stop,
then get off at Gojozaka. 5 min on foot.
- 10 min on foot
- Take Exit 6 to Route 207 at Shijo Kawaramachi bus stop
and get off at Gion. 5 min on foot/15 min on foot.
*This shop does not have its own parking lot. Please use nearby paid parking. May be crowded depending on the season.
Be sure to give yourself extra time when visiting.
All stores are right in the middle of the sightseeing area of Kyoto!
Great locations, all stores are within walking distance!
- for more details.